Skip to content
1. The Competition will be hosted on the Universal Music Black Sabbath official store.
2. Closing date for entries is Wednesday 1st May at 00:01 GMT
3. The competition is open to all citizens except employees of Universal Music Operations Limited and their associated, affiliated or subsidiary companies, and their families, agents, or anyone connected with this Competition.
4. Entrants must be aged 18 or over
5. Entry limited to one per person.
6. No purchase necessary. To enter email your full name, age and address to firstname.lastname@example.org
7. Entries may be rejected in the sole discretion of Universal Music.
8. Universal Music will not be liable for any failure of receipt of entries. Universal Music takes no responsibility for any entries that are lost, delayed, illegible, corrupted, damaged, incomplete or otherwise invalid. Further, Universal Music will not be liable for technical, hardware, or software failures of any kind or lost or unavailable network connections which may limit or prohibit an eligible entrant's ability to participate in the Competition.
10. There is 1 prize available for 1 winner plus 1 guest. The winner will be picked at random. The prize consists of a pair of VIP tickets to the Black Sabbath album launch event taking place in London in June. The winner and guest will meet Black Sabbath. Travel to London (including flights and transfers where applicable) and shared hotel accommodation for 2 nights will be provided.
11. Winners will be notified within 7 days of the competition closing that they have won. There is no cash or other alternative to the prizes stated and the prizes are not transferable and no part or parts of the prize may be substituted for other benefits, items or additions.
13. Winner plus guest will be required to provide photo ID in order to meet the band at the event.
14. By entering the competition all entrants are deemed to have accepted and be bound by these General Rules.
15. Universal Music reserves the right at any time to cancel, modify or supersede the competition (including altering prizes) if, in our sole discretion, a competition is not capable of being conducted as specified.
16. Nothing in these terms and conditions shall limit Universal Musicís liability for death or personal injury caused by their employees or agentsí negligence or for fraud.
17. If any of these clauses should be determined to be illegal, invalid or otherwise unenforceable then it shall be severed and deleted from these terms and conditions and the remaining clauses shall survive and remain in full force and effect.
18. These terms and conditions shall be governed by English law and the courts of England and Wales shall have exclusive jurisdiction.
19. The promoter of this competition is Universal Music Operations Limited, a company registered in England and Wales with number 0950138 whose registered office is at 364-366 Kensington High Street, London W14 8NS.